top of page

Certifications & Licenses

ServSafe® Instructor and Examination Proctor

Instructor and Proctor for the National Restaurant Association's ServSafe® Food Manager, Food Handler, Allergens, and Michigan Alcohol certifications and courses.

Cicerone® Certified Beer Server

Professional Beer Industry Certification from Cicerone® Certification Program.

TIPS® Certified

TIPS (Training for Intervention Procedures) is the global leader in education and training for the responsible service, sale, and consumption of alcohol.

Real Estate Salesperson License

Licensed in the State of Michigan to facilitate real estate transactions and perform property management functions.

Michigan Beer & Wine Salesperson License

The Michigan Beer & Wine Salesperson License Accreditation Program is a legal requirement for all licensed salespeople of beer and wine in the State of Michigan. It is managed by the Michigan Beer and Wine Wholesalers Association.

American Red Cross CPR & AED Training

American Red Cross CPR/AED training courses allow you to learn how – and when – to use an automated external defibrillator (AED).

Chauffeur's License

A chauffeur license is required if you:

  • Are employed for the principal purpose of operating a motor vehicle with a gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) of 10,000 pounds or more.

  • Operate a motor vehicle as a carrier of passengers or as a common or contract carrier of property.

  • Operate a bus or a school bus.

bottom of page